Re: [KWChoir] Sad news about a choir member

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2011
      I'm so sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and wishes of comfort go to Tess and everyone who knew and loved Otto.

      Pax.

      Arianna

      From: Erlandr Nordenskald <erlannordenskald@...>

      One of our Choir Members has recently suffered a loss. Tess the Amnesiac (alto) has lost her partner in life, Her beloved Otto aka Chuck (bass). After an event on Sunday, he fell ill, collapsed and later that evening passed away.