Sad news about a choir member

  • Erlandr Nordenskald
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2011
      One of our Choir Members has recently suffered a loss. Tess the Amnesiac (alto) has lost her partner in life, Her beloved Otto aka Chuck (bass). After an event on Sunday, he fell ill, collapsed and later that evening passed away.
      There was a service in Georgia where they live earlier this week. Tess is originally from Ostgardr - Broken Bridge in Brooklyn. Otto was from the Rusted Woodlands in New Jersy.
      Visitation is tonight from 7-9 in Butler, NJ and burial is Saturday also in Butler. Arrangements are included below for anyone who wishes them.
      Please send Tess your prayers and good thoughts during this most difficult time.

      Erlan

      Funeral services for Chuck will be at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church,
      Judson Bulloch Rd, Warm Springs on Wednesday, May 25, at 11 am. Visitation
      Tuesday evening, 6 to 8 pm. In lieu of flowers, please donate to President
      Theatre Preservation, 109 Broad Street, Manchester, Georgia, 31826.

      Visitation for Chuck (Otto) will be held at Morrison Funeral Home in Butler, NJ,
      on Friday evening from 7-9pm. Funeral at 11am, Saturday, with burial following
      at Calvary Cemetery.

      The Morrison Funeral Home
      86 Bartholdi ave.
      Butler, New Jersey 07405
      Phone: 1-973-838-2290
      Fax: 1-973-838-4431

      Directions:

      From 1-287 Northbound / Southbound
      Exit 52B to Route 23 North. Proceed 2 miles to just passed the second light.
      Make a right at Jiggs Corner Restaurant which is Bartholdi Ave. The Funeral Home
      is a short distance on the right

      From From Route 23 Northbound
      Proceed North on Route 23, past 1-287 Intersection. Proceed 2 miles to just
      passed the second light. Make a right at Jiggs Corner Restaurant which is
      Bartholdi Ave. The Funeral Home is a short distance on the right.

      From From Route 23 Southbound
      Proceed South on Route 23. You will see on your left Jiggs Corner Restaurant.
      Proceed and just before your next light which is Morse Ave, take the U-turn on
      the right. Make a left at the light to Route 23 North. Take a right a Jiggs
      Corner Restaurant which is Bartholdi Ave. The Funeral Home is short distance on
      the right.

      From From Route 80 Eastbound
      Take Rt. 80 West to Rt. 23 North. Proceed past the intersection of 23 and 1-287
      for 2 miles to just passed the second light. Make a right at Jiggs Corner
      Restaurant which is Bartholdi Ave. The Funeral Home is a short distance on right

      From Route 80 Westbound
      Exit 53 to Route 23 North. Proceed past intersection of Route 23 and 1-287 for 2
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2011
        I'm so sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and wishes of comfort go to Tess and everyone who knew and loved Otto.

        Pax.

        Arianna

        From: Erlandr Nordenskald <erlannordenskald@...>