Estrella 2005 MP3 files

  • Donald F. Harrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      I have loaded some MP3 files of the Estrella 2005 Known World Choir
      performance (plus one from rehearsal). Thanks to Terry Kramer for the
      use of her cassette tape.

      This is, well, uh, pretty ambient sound... which is to say, it's a
      portable cassette player in a tent while drumming goes on next door.
      But you can tell that people are having fun, and that's the important
      part!

      You can find the songs in the "files" section of this Yahoo! group, or
      you may visit my website at www.donharrington.net

      In either case, enjoy.

      Thanks.

      Don Harrington