Re: [KWChoir] 10 songs

    Message 1 of 2 , May 26 5:12 AM
      Hi Biket,

      The Top Ten Songs have not been finalized yet. As always with statistics, there are many ways to slice and dice it, especially since we asked people to rate the songs by three different factors - how easy they were, how flexible they were, and how much fun they were. We're closing in on the list, and will let everyone know once we have it.

      I apologize for the delay. Most of it was my fault, and due to some recurring illnesses with my kids and myself, most of which have now been resolved.

      Arianna