Re: rehearsals for pennsic 40

  • maria daggett
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2011
      THursday  3-5
      Friday   3-5
      Saturday   3-5
      Sunday   3-5
      Monday   3-5
      Tuesday 4:30-6:30
      Wed   3-5
      THursday Dress 2-4
      Set up 5:30
      Concert 6-6:30

      I am finalizing music, ...
      I have the information to change the pennsiwar.org website

      Erlan is working very hard to get this out to everyone
      I set my date to be May 15th for music to be up and available.
      The audio files will take longer since I have to pass those out to others to do for me.

      Right now we are planning on some really nice music that I think you will all enjoy.