choir scheduling?

  • Victoria Sapko
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 3:35 PM
      Is there a rehearsal/performance schedule available for Pennsic Choir yet?  I have found none yet on the Pennsic website.  I need to know, since the classes and meetings I'm leading have been scheduled, and may conflict with the performance or dress rehearsal.  If I find out there is a conflict soon enough that I can make changes that will appear in the site book, I can still sing with the choir.  If I don't find out in time, I will not be able to sing this year.

      Rosina

      --
      Victoria Sapko