at long last....!

  • Anne of Carthew
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005

      Good evening, my friends.  After many busy months, I have FINALLY taken the time and hooked up my recording equipment to my computer.  Yippee!

      Why am I telling you about it? Because last summer (2004), while we practiced for the Pennsic Choir concert, I occasionally had a little, hand-held tape recorder running.  I taped some of our practice, listened to it later, and found the spots we needed to target for a little more attention.

      So, while we didn’t get the concert taped, we still have some of our singing.  And now we have that as MP3 files.  And they are even on my web site.   See :  http://www.ravenstreet.org/kwchoir.htm   Naturally, the quality of the recording isn’t great, and (being a practice) there are a few clinkers in there too.  On the other hand, it’s what we’ve got, and I’m still very proud to hear the result!

      Be warned that each of these files is 1 to 2 mb (except for the “truncated” now is month…)

      Enjoy!

      Anne of Carthew