Re: Top Ten Songs Survey

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011
      Greetings members of the Known World Choir!

      Thanks again to everyone who has taken the Top Ten Songs Survey! We have 14 responses so far, from 9  Kingdoms. But surely there must be more of you with opinions about what you'd like to sing? Who will be the first from Atlantia, Ealdormere, Trimaris, or Lochac to answer?

      If you haven't taken the survey yet, please click the link below.  Remember that the goal of this survey is to choose a repertoire of choral music that any group of SCA members could sing together at any event, so choral singing can happen anywhere! We ask you to rate the nominees on the following qualities:

      - Easy to learn and sing
      - Versatile, i.e. suitable for a variety of voice combinations
      - Fun to sing

      Please go to the following link to take the survey:

      https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4OfHKOHsyePUSfG

      Thanks!

      Arianna of Wynthrope
      Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands