Re: Top Ten Songs - Link to Survey

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2011
      Greetings members of the Known World Choir!

      Thank you to everyone who has taken the Top Ten Songs Survey! We have 9 responses so far, spread across a wide array of Kingdoms.

      If you haven't taken the survey yet, please click the link below. Remember that the goal of this survey is to choose a repertoire of choral music that any group of KWC members could sing together at any event, so choral singing can
      happen anywhere! We ask you to rate the nominees on the following qualities:

      - Easy to learn and sing
      - Versatile, i.e. suitable for a variety of voice combinations
      - Fun to sing

      Please go to the following link to take the survey:

      https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4OfHKOHsyePUSfG

      Thanks!

      Arianna of Wynthrope
      Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands