Re: [KWChoir] period rounds

  • Marcus Antaya
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 19 7:52 PM
      Me too, please...

      lol

      Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
      Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around Chaotic Neutral guy
      REMEMBER: Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 19 7:57 PM
        I GOT one from Amazon!
        Thanks

        Lady Isabel Henry
        Vert, a mortar and pestle Or and on a
        chief argent four lozenges purpure

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 20 5:45 AM
          Most of what I  have in my booklet is found in these links.

          Ysolt

          Rounds and Canons:
          Facsimilies and some modern editions of Ravenscroft (many rounds) are here:
          http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/ravenscroft/

          Canons from the Llibre Vermell:
          http://www.lluisvives.com/servlet/SirveObras/jlv/12037282889047518532735/ima0046.htm

          Sumer is icumen in or Perspice Christicola
          http://www.soton.ac.uk/~wpwt/harl978/sumerms.htm
          modern transcription can be found here:
          http://maucamedus.net/transcriptions-e.html
          If the melody line is more than you want to tackle teaching, you can use the Pes
          as the round you teach and just let those that already know the melody do that.

          Good luck with your class!
          Jennifer/Gwendolyn

          --
          Maîtresse Ysolt la Bretonne, OP