Top Ten Songs - Link to Survey

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2011
      Greetings Singers!

      The survey of nominees for the Top Ten Songs is finally ready for your use!

      I apologize for the delay; the survey software was a little tricky to configure so it took me a while. I hope the results are pleasing.

      Remember that the goal of this survey is to choose a repertoire of choral music that any group of KWC members could sing together at any event, so choral singing can happen anywhere! We ask you to rate the nominees on the following qualities:

      - Easy to learn and sing
      - Versatile, i.e. suitable for a variety of voice combinations
      - Are they fun to sing

      Please go to the following link to take the survey:

      https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4OfHKOHsyePUSfG

      Thanks!

      Arianna of Wynthrope
      Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands
      AEthelmearc
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2011
        Greetings members of the Known World Choir!

        Thank you to everyone who has taken the Top Ten Songs Survey! We have 9 responses so far, spread across a wide array of Kingdoms.

        If you haven't taken the survey yet, please click the link below. Remember that the goal of this survey is to choose a repertoire of choral music that any group of KWC members could sing together at any event, so choral singing can