Re: The First Estrella! yay

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2005
      Congrats to all those who performed in Estrella.
      Plug for the next 2 Known World Choir COncerts coming up --
      War of the Lillies.... in June.... And Pennsic War in
      August...Kingdom Crusades in October

      We have a potential for Gulf Wars in 2006 and of course hoping
      that Lazarus will consent to do this again next year!!.

      Thanks for all who keep the dream of the Known World CHoir alive
      and of course if anyone is willing to take on a director role at
      any war over the next few years..., please LET ME KNOW!!

      We are also working on a badge for the KWC to be proudly
      displayed on all things.

      Any ideas.....?

      Thank you

      Erlandr Nordskald,
      Co-ordinator Known World Choir
      Director Emeritas, KWC.
    • DON HARRINGTON
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2005
        In [KWChoir], Erlandr Nordskald said:

        [snip]
        >Congrats to all those who performed in Estrella.
        >[...] and of course hoping
        >that Lazarus will consent to do this again next year!!.
        [snip]

        Well, everybody seemed to have a good time, so I'd say we should do it
        again. There may be others who want to direct, but I'm willing to fling
        myself into the line of battle.

        Don / Laz