Pennsic XL

  • June Whalen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2011
      Greetings Good Gentles

      Am inquiring as to the choice of Director for this years Pennsic Program?

      I have received a request from the Pennsic Players who are performing Henry V, and would like to discuss them first.....

      Thank you all for your great Service to the Dream - may it continue forward for all time

      Mairghreicc Ruadh inghen ui Faolain
      "June"

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2011
        Hi Mairghreicc!

        You may have missed the announcement last fall, but for Pennsic 40, which is also the 20th anniversary of the Pennsic Choir, the director will be none other than the *founder* of the Pennsic Choir, Mistress Josselyne ferch Rhys of the Kingdom of Caid.

        I expect she'll be contacting the list very soon with information about this year's repertoire.

        Arianna