Fw: [SCA_centralPA] Re: Music & Dance Event Announcement - East Kingdom

  • June Whalen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2011

      Greetings unto the Populace

      Do I Mairghreicc Ruadh inghen ui Faolain
      bring news of an upcoming Event dedicated
      to the Musicians/Dancers -

      Set in the Shire of Silver Rylle
      on 5 March 2011
      doth musicians - instrumental and voice
      dances
      bards and storytellers abound !

      Come and join us for a most relaxing and enjoyable day.

      The Notice with particulars is attached below.

      Help us to Dance the Cold Winter Away !

      --- In SCA_centralPA@yahoogroups.com, "isablex" <Kayeadair@...> wrote:

      > March has arrived and the New Year shall soon be upon us. Let us drive
      > the cold winter away, making merry with dance, story and song. The Shire
      > of Silver Rylle, and the music group Skyn, Wynde, and Wyre, beckon
      > musicians, dancers, and storytellers to come join us in chasing away the
      > winter doldrums. A simple hot and hearty meal will be available
      > throughout the day, as will table games for those who wish to take a break
      > from the dancing.
      >
      > The day will include a performance of a Commedia dell' Arte play called,
      > "Misguided Hastiludes." put on by Lady Avelina del Dolce and her players.
      >
      > Some crash space can be arranged if needed: please contact the event
      > steward.
      >
      > Site is very slightly damp.
      >
      > Site Opens: 10:00 AM
      > Site Closes: 7:00 PM
      >
      > Event Location
      > Hershey Masonic Lodge
      > 215 W Governor Rd
      > Hershey , PA 17033
      >
      > Directions:
      > From the South or West: Take I 83 North to 322 East. Follow signs to
      > Hershey; PA Rte 322 exits, becoming Governor Rd. After the exit continue
      > through 4 lights; at the 5th light, turn left. The site is immediately on
      > your right on the corner of Governor Rd and Hockersville Rd. Parking is
      > behind the site.
      >
      > From the east: Take your best route to 322 West. Follow 322 (Governor
      > Rd) into Hershey; the site will be on the right, just after you pass the
      > Milton Hershey School. Turn right on Hockersville Rd; parking is
      > immediately on the right, just behind the site.
      >
      > From the North: Take 81 South to 743 South. Follow 743 through Hershey
      > to Governor Rd (322). Turn right at the light. The site is on the right
      > at the next light. Take the right onto Hockersville Rd; the parking is
      > immediately on the right, just after the site.
      >
      > Event Fees
      > Site : Site Fee: $6
      > Anyone 18 or under is discounted $1
      >
      > Make Checks Payable to: SCA Inc., Shire of Silver Rylle
      >
      > Contact Information
      > Event Steward:
      > Steward:
      > Maestra Isabel Ximenez de Gaucin
      > Kaye Wallace
      > 205 Carlton Rd
      > Hershey PA 17033
      > Kayeadair@...
      > (717) 312-1966 (no calls after 9:30PM please)
      >
      > Send Reservations to:
      > Lord Corwyn Ravenwing
      > PO Box 138
      > Annville PA 17003