Re: [KWChoir] KWDS

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
      Sounds like a nice event but Indiana is a long drive for this Meridian!
      THL Isabelle de Foix
      Kingdom of Meridies

      blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 8, 2011
        *chuckle*  And an even longer swim for this Lochacian... :)

        But I'll surely make it back across the waters at some point and maybe I'll manage to plan it for one of these great musical gathers! :)  I do so miss the big Bardic event in An Tir each autumn/winter!

        Dizzy