Re: [KWChoir] KWDS

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7 1:54 PM
      Eliane, we are all talking about Known World Dance Symposium, July 1-3, in Bloomington, IN. It's not just dance--they have a music track too. I'm teaching an early music overview class there myself.

      Margrett

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7 4:38 PM
        Sounds like a nice event but Indiana is a long drive for this Meridian!
        THL Isabelle de Foix
        Kingdom of Meridies

        blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

        Eliane, we are all talking about Known World Dance Symposium, July 1-3, in Bloomington, IN. It's not just dance--they have a music track too. I'm teaching an early music overview class there myself.

        http://www.kwdsviii.org/

        Margrett

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 8 12:01 AM
          *chuckle*  And an even longer swim for this Lochacian... :)

          But I'll surely make it back across the waters at some point and maybe I'll manage to plan it for one of these great musical gathers! :)  I do so miss the big Bardic event in An Tir each autumn/winter!

          Dizzy