Re: [KWChoir] KWDS

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
      I got the CD too. It's beautiful!
      THL Isabelle de Foix
      Kingdom of Meridies

      blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

      From: Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, February 7, 2011 3:23:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] KWDS

      I would love to go too, but it's really not in the cards for me this year.

      I got the Pennsic 39 KWC CD last week and have been enjoying listening to it. Thanks to Li Kung Lo for his artful addition of reverb. You'd have thought we were in a cathedral instead of a tent! Lovely.

      Arianna

      --- On Mon, 2/7/11, Maria Eskinazi <daggett42@...> wrote:
      Hi, Erlan here. currently, its my plan to attend this event in Indianna. While I haven't registered or made travel arrangements or lodgin arrangements, I planned on going this year because it's right after my job finishes and I think it would be fun.

    • Margrett Norwoode
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
        Eliane, we are all talking about Known World Dance Symposium, July 1-3, in Bloomington, IN. It's not just dance--they have a music track too. I'm teaching an early music overview class there myself.

        Margrett

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
          Sounds like a nice event but Indiana is a long drive for this Meridian!
          THL Isabelle de Foix
          Kingdom of Meridies

          blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

          Eliane, we are all talking about Known World Dance Symposium, July 1-3, in Bloomington, IN. It's not just dance--they have a music track too. I'm teaching an early music overview class there myself.

          http://www.kwdsviii.org/

          Margrett

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 8, 2011
            *chuckle*  And an even longer swim for this Lochacian... :)

            But I'll surely make it back across the waters at some point and maybe I'll manage to plan it for one of these great musical gathers! :)  I do so miss the big Bardic event in An Tir each autumn/winter!

            Dizzy