Re: [KWChoir] KWDS

  • Jennifer Friedman
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
      What might KWDS stand for? And when is it? You've made me curious, Erlan.

      Eliane

      Eliane Halevy, OL

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
        I got the CD too. It's beautiful!
        THL Isabelle de Foix
        Kingdom of Meridies

        blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
          Eliane, we are all talking about Known World Dance Symposium, July 1-3, in Bloomington, IN. It's not just dance--they have a music track too. I'm teaching an early music overview class there myself.

          Margrett

          What might KWDS stand for? And when is it? You've made me curious, Erlan.

          Eliane

          Eliane Halevy, OL

        • Patricia Hefner
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
            Sounds like a nice event but Indiana is a long drive for this Meridian!
            THL Isabelle de Foix
            Kingdom of Meridies

            blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

            Eliane, we are all talking about Known World Dance Symposium, July 1-3, in Bloomington, IN. It's not just dance--they have a music track too. I'm teaching an early music overview class there myself.

            http://www.kwdsviii.org/

            Margrett

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 8, 2011
              *chuckle*  And an even longer swim for this Lochacian... :)

              But I'll surely make it back across the waters at some point and maybe I'll manage to plan it for one of these great musical gathers! :)  I do so miss the big Bardic event in An Tir each autumn/winter!

              Dizzy