Re: [KWChoir] KWDS

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
      I would love to go too, but it's really not in the cards for me this year.

      I got the Pennsic 39 KWC CD last week and have been enjoying listening to it. Thanks to Li Kung Lo for his artful addition of reverb. You'd have thought we were in a cathedral instead of a tent! Lovely.

      Arianna

      --- On Mon, 2/7/11, Maria Eskinazi <daggett42@...> wrote:
      Hi, Erlan here. currently, its my plan to attend this event in Indianna. While I haven't registered or made travel arrangements or lodgin arrangements, I planned on going this year because it's right after my job finishes and I think it would be fun.
    • Jennifer Friedman
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
        What might KWDS stand for? And when is it? You've made me curious, Erlan.

        Eliane

        Eliane Halevy, OL

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
          I got the CD too. It's beautiful!
          THL Isabelle de Foix
          Kingdom of Meridies

          blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
            Eliane, we are all talking about Known World Dance Symposium, July 1-3, in Bloomington, IN. It's not just dance--they have a music track too. I'm teaching an early music overview class there myself.

            Margrett

            What might KWDS stand for? And when is it? You've made me curious, Erlan.

            Eliane

            Eliane Halevy, OL

          • Patricia Hefner
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
              Sounds like a nice event but Indiana is a long drive for this Meridian!
              THL Isabelle de Foix
              Kingdom of Meridies

              blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

              Eliane, we are all talking about Known World Dance Symposium, July 1-3, in Bloomington, IN. It's not just dance--they have a music track too. I'm teaching an early music overview class there myself.

              http://www.kwdsviii.org/

              Margrett

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 8, 2011
                *chuckle*  And an even longer swim for this Lochacian... :)

                But I'll surely make it back across the waters at some point and maybe I'll manage to plan it for one of these great musical gathers! :)  I do so miss the big Bardic event in An Tir each autumn/winter!

                Dizzy