KWDS

  • Maria Eskinazi
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
      Hi, Erlan here. currently, its my plan to attend this event in Indianna. While I haven't registered or made travel arrangements or lodgin arrangements, I planned on going this year because it's right after my job finishes and I think it would be fun.
         So, should folks be in attendance and would like to do this I would be there to either lead, sing or heard cats, which ever works. :)
      erlan
      PS... have you HEARD the CD yet... it is AWESOME...

      I am SO PROUD....

      Love is enternal

      G. Scott Eskinazi 1967-2009

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
        I would love to go too, but it's really not in the cards for me this year.

        I got the Pennsic 39 KWC CD last week and have been enjoying listening to it. Thanks to Li Kung Lo for his artful addition of reverb. You'd have thought we were in a cathedral instead of a tent! Lovely.

        Arianna

        --- On Mon, 2/7/11, Maria Eskinazi <daggett42@...> wrote:
        Hi, Erlan here. currently, its my plan to attend this event in Indianna. While I haven't registered or made travel arrangements or lodgin arrangements, I planned on going this year because it's right after my job finishes and I think it would be fun.
      • Jennifer Friedman
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
          What might KWDS stand for? And when is it? You've made me curious, Erlan.

          Eliane

          Eliane Halevy, OL

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
            I got the CD too. It's beautiful!
            THL Isabelle de Foix
            Kingdom of Meridies

            blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
              Eliane, we are all talking about Known World Dance Symposium, July 1-3, in Bloomington, IN. It's not just dance--they have a music track too. I'm teaching an early music overview class there myself.

              Margrett

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 7, 2011
                Sounds like a nice event but Indiana is a long drive for this Meridian!
                THL Isabelle de Foix
                Kingdom of Meridies

                blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

                Eliane, we are all talking about Known World Dance Symposium, July 1-3, in Bloomington, IN. It's not just dance--they have a music track too. I'm teaching an early music overview class there myself.

                http://www.kwdsviii.org/

                Margrett

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 8, 2011
                  *chuckle*  And an even longer swim for this Lochacian... :)

                  But I'll surely make it back across the waters at some point and maybe I'll manage to plan it for one of these great musical gathers! :)  I do so miss the big Bardic event in An Tir each autumn/winter!

                  Dizzy