Pennsic 39 CD and songs

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2011
      I am currently listening to (and singing along with) the CD for the Pennsic 39 performance. Thank you for a GREAT job on the CD. We sound fantastic!

      I had so much fun and enjoyed the music so much that I have an idea to throw out. Are there enough of us going to Known World Dance in July that we could ask for a class slot to try and sing all the songs we sang at Pennsic both for fun and for the entertainment of anyone who wants to listen to us? They do have an entire music programming track at KWDS.

      I can't lead this because I don't conduct--but I think it could be amazingly fun to do!

      Just a suggestion . . . .
      Margrett