Debatable Choir performance videos

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
      Greetings, singers!

      The Debatable Choir sang a short concert at our local 12th Night a few weeks ago. I posted videos of some of the songs on YouTube. You can access them here:

      http://www.youtube.com/user/ariannawyn?feature=mhum#p/u

      Anyone else have videos of their local choir singing? I'd love to see them!

      Arianna of Wynthrope
    • Anne
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011

        Nicely done!

        It’s a cool posting. I think I need to start getting videos of our performances!

        Thanks for sharing them.

        Anne

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2011
          I am currently listening to (and singing along with) the CD for the Pennsic 39 performance. Thank you for a GREAT job on the CD. We sound fantastic!

          I had so much fun and enjoyed the music so much that I have an idea to throw out. Are there enough of us going to Known World Dance in July that we could ask for a class slot to try and sing all the songs we sang at Pennsic both for fun and for the entertainment of anyone who wants to listen to us? They do have an entire music programming track at KWDS.

          I can't lead this because I don't conduct--but I think it could be amazingly fun to do!

          Just a suggestion . . . .
          Margrett