ordering CD by mail

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      Known World Choir
      Yup. Per my original post:

      Anyone who prefers to order by mail and pay with a check or money order (US$ only) can use the online ordering page to calculate the total, print the page, and then cancel the online transaction.
      (Make payment to Richard Monroe and mail to 167 Wilson Street, Framingham, MA  01702.)

      Warm wishes,
      Ygraine

      ~~~

      Posted by: "June Whalen" ladymeitheamh@...   ladymeitheamh

      Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:55 pm (PST)

      Is there a way to snail mail the order money etc ?

      I am interested in 4 copies of the CD

      Mairghreicc Ruadh inghen ui Faolain
      (June Whalen-Gonzalez)