Re: [KWChoir] RE: KWC at Pennsic 39 - CD ready!

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 27, 2011
      I did,
      Isabelle

      blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

      From: Susan Kell <susan@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, January 27, 2011 9:31:09 AM
      Subject: [KWChoir] RE: KWC at Pennsic 39 - CD ready!

      Hi Isabelle (& others) -

      Please use the online ordering page as a tool for calculating totals:

      The MA tax only applies to sales/shipments in Massachusetts, so don't worry about that in Meridies!

      The shipping is $2.50 for the first CD, but less per CD after that; it is built into the PayPal calculations on the web page.

      Warm wishes,
      Ygraine

      ~~~~

      Posted by: "Patricia Hefner" hefnerpatriciahefnerpatricia@...

      Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:33 pm (PST)

      I'm not sure I know what the tax in Massachusetts is or the shipping is.
      THL Isabelle de Foix
      Kingdom of Meridies

    • June Whalen
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2011
        Is there a way to snail mail the order money etc ?

        I am interested in 4 copies of the CD

        Mairghreicc Ruadh inghen ui Faolain
        (June Whalen-Gonzalez)