Re: [KWChoir] KWC at Pennsic 39 - CD ready!

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 2011
      I'm not sure I know what the tax in Massachusetts is or the shipping is.
      THL Isabelle de Foix
      Kingdom of Meridies

      blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 26, 2011
        Shipping for me to a suburb of Chicago was $2.50 for one CD.

        Lady Margrett

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 27, 2011
          Known World Choir
          Hi Isabelle (& others) -

          Please use the online ordering page as a tool for calculating totals:

          The MA tax only applies to sales/shipments in Massachusetts, so don't worry about that in Meridies!

          The shipping is $2.50 for the first CD, but less per CD after that; it is built into the PayPal calculations on the web page.

          Warm wishes,
          Ygraine

          ~~~~

          Posted by: "Patricia Hefner" hefnerpatriciahefnerpatricia@...

          Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:33 pm (PST)

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 27, 2011
            I did,
            Isabelle

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 27, 2011
              Is there a way to snail mail the order money etc ?

              I am interested in 4 copies of the CD

              Mairghreicc Ruadh inghen ui Faolain
              (June Whalen-Gonzalez)