KWC at Pennsic 39 - CD ready!

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 2011
      Known World Choir
      Hi all -

      I am delighted to report that the CD of the Choir at Pennsic 2010 is *finally* available!

      Audio has been approved by Master Robyn, so Master Li can now start duplicating the CDs; I'm awaiting Robyn's final okay on the insert, but we are ready to start accepting orders. $4 each again, plus shipping (& MA tax, if applicable).

      Here is the link, for online ordering with PayPal payment:

      Anyone who prefers to order by mail and pay with a check or money order (US$ only) can use the online ordering page to calculate the total, print the page, and then cancel the online transaction.
      (Make payment to Richard Monroe and mail to 167 Wilson Street, Framingham, MA  01702.)

      Also, if there are any folks who are attending the East Kingdom event "A Market Day at Birka" in Stonemarche (NH) this weekend, I would be happy to deliver CDs there and save you the postage (& MA tax). Please MESSAGE ME privately if you want any, as I will need to MAKE them!
      (Message to ygraine at kellswood dot com)

      Warm wishes,
      Ygraine
      (Mistress Ygraine of Kellswood, CFO & Shipping Clerk of Bard Wire Productions)

      Last year's CD is still available as well, at:
      PayPal may not combine orders correctly for both CDs purchased at the same time; if this happens, I'll correct the total and issue any needed refunds.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 26, 2011
        Thank you, thank you, Ygraine and Li! I'm looking forward to listening to the CD.

        Arianna

        --- On Wed, 1/26/11, Susan Kell <susan@...> wrote:
        I am delighted to report that the CD of the Choir at Pennsic 2010 is *finally* available!

      • Patricia Hefner
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 26, 2011
          I'm not sure I know what the tax in Massachusetts is or the shipping is.
          THL Isabelle de Foix
          Kingdom of Meridies

          blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

          http://bardwire.com/kwc-pennsic39.htm

          http://bardwire.com/kwc-pennsic38.htm
          PayPal may not combine orders correctly for both CDs purchased at the same time; if this happens, I'll correct the total and issue any needed refunds.
        • Margrett Norwoode
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 26, 2011
            Shipping for me to a suburb of Chicago was $2.50 for one CD.

            Lady Margrett

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 27, 2011
              Known World Choir
              Hi Isabelle (& others) -

              Please use the online ordering page as a tool for calculating totals:

              The MA tax only applies to sales/shipments in Massachusetts, so don't worry about that in Meridies!

              The shipping is $2.50 for the first CD, but less per CD after that; it is built into the PayPal calculations on the web page.

              Warm wishes,
              Ygraine

              ~~~~

              Posted by: "Patricia Hefner" hefnerpatriciahefnerpatricia@...

              Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:33 pm (PST)

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 27, 2011
                I did,
                Isabelle

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 27, 2011
                  Is there a way to snail mail the order money etc ?

                  I am interested in 4 copies of the CD

                  Mairghreicc Ruadh inghen ui Faolain
                  (June Whalen-Gonzalez)