looking for CD and DVD

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
      I'm looking for the CD and the DVD for the Pennsic 39 concert. I tried to download the thing onto my RealPlayer but it wouldn't download.
      THL Isabelle de Foix
      Kingdom of Meridies

      blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

    • Michelle Faid
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2011
        I don't believe there was an official DVD. That's just Robyn's personal video. The CD I'm sure will be forthcoming, though.

        Tegwen

        "We create gravity to give weight to things
        Then things fall and things break
        And gravity sings."

        On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 9:21 PM, Patricia Hefner <hefnerpatriciahefnerpatricia@...> wrote:

        I'm looking for the CD and the DVD for the Pennsic 39 concert. I tried to download the thing onto my RealPlayer but it wouldn't download.
        THL Isabelle de Foix
        Kingdom of Meridies

        blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

      • Jazzerat Jazzerat
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2011
          I couldn't be there this year; Pennsic is a very long way from Lochac but I've greatly enjoyed listening to the Youtube video tonight!  Thank you so much for sharing!

          Dizzy