Re: [KWChoir] cd info update

  • mlaf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
      Concert cd?  I might be interested in featuring it on my radio show - The Traditional & Folk Music Hour
      KVHU 95.3 FM, broadcasting out of Searcy, AR, and available online at www.harding.edu/kvhu

      I've featured several SCA performers - so if any of you have cds and would like to donate them, contact me at traditionalfolkmusic @ yahoo.com for details....

      Melandra of the Woods