[KWChoir] cd info update

  • Krege, Barbara B
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011

      Thanks Master Robyn for the update about the cd -- I have been meaning to email the list to ask about it -- thinking somehow, I missed the opportunity to order one.  Jayne Barber, Outlands

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
        Concert cd?  I might be interested in featuring it on my radio show - The Traditional & Folk Music Hour
        KVHU 95.3 FM, broadcasting out of Searcy, AR, and available online at www.harding.edu/kvhu

        I've featured several SCA performers - so if any of you have cds and would like to donate them, contact me at traditionalfolkmusic @ yahoo.com for details....

        Melandra of the Woods