Re: no videos of KWC2010??

  • dsrubin2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2011
      My video didn't turn out too bad so I will start posting segments.

      Here is "Matona Mia Cara": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAAz8F0gBUw

      Unfortunately you cannot read the subtitles I don't think. I will try to overlay them when I get the text.

      And the concert CD is about done (my delay, not Master Li or Ygraine). Watch for news on that.

      Robyn