Videos demonstrating Period Musical Instruments

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      A friend of mine pointed me to the website of a Renaissance Band called Piffaro. They're a good band, but even better, they have a video on their site in which they demonstrate all of their instruments, explaining their history, use, and even some of the physics of how the instruments work. It's a great teaching tool about medieval and renaissance instruments.

      http://www.piffaro.com/education/intro/fullmovie.html

      Enjoy!