RE: [KWChoir] Spam deleted

  • Donald F. Harrington
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2010
      Right now I've set you to "moderated" status, which just means that I get the email before it's sent on to the group.  Anything that's not spam, I'll just pass straight through.  Otherwise, let me know when you think your email is clean again, and I'll set you back to normal status.

      Thanks,

      Don Harrington
      Lazarus Artifex

      To: kwchoir@yahoogroups.com
      From: sayrecatherine@...
      Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:16:49 -0500
      Subject: RE: [KWChoir] Spam deleted

      I am sorry.  My email has been hack which hacks me off because I have had the same email account for over 10 years.

      Catherine Sayre QABCM

      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      From: donharrington@...
      Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:41:18 +0000