RE: [KWChoir] Spam deleted

  • Catherine Sayre
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2010
      I am sorry.  My email has been hack which hacks me off because I have had the same email account for over 10 years.

      Catherine Sayre QABCM

      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      From: donharrington@...
      Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:41:18 +0000
      Subject: [KWChoir] Spam deleted

      Spam deleted, user moderated.

      Don Harrington
      Lazarus Artifex
      co-Admin

    • Donald F. Harrington
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2010
        Right now I've set you to "moderated" status, which just means that I get the email before it's sent on to the group.  Anything that's not spam, I'll just pass straight through.  Otherwise, let me know when you think your email is clean again, and I'll set you back to normal status.

        Thanks,

        Don Harrington
        Lazarus Artifex

        To: kwchoir@yahoogroups.com