no videos of KWC2010??

  • Janet Ryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2010
      Just thought I'd post the question.  I saw bunches of people in the crowd holding up little devices -- but I haven't seen anyone post a link to anyone's video, on youtube or elsewhere.  NOBODY knows of one??  The cd will be nice, but it's still neat being able to see (and show friends) any sort of video of the concert(s).
      Alison

    • dsrubin2004
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2011
        My video didn't turn out too bad so I will start posting segments.

        Here is "Matona Mia Cara": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAAz8F0gBUw

        Unfortunately you cannot read the subtitles I don't think. I will try to overlay them when I get the text.

        And the concert CD is about done (my delay, not Master Li or Ygraine). Watch for news on that.

        Robyn