Reminder -- Gulf Wars

  • ChrisM
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2010
      --- Last month, I wrote:

      > Theresa was kind enough to ask:
      >
      > "Is anyone planning to attend Gulf Wars this coming March?
      > If so, do we want to get a group together to sing?"
      >
      > Good day, and well met. My name is Christian d'Hiver,
      > and last year I had some success with a "noontime singing"
      > project... I was planning on holding it again in 2011.
      >
      > If someone else wanted to coordinate a choir, per se,
      > with a scheduled performance and sectional rehearsals,
      > pre-distributed repertoire and the like, I'd be happy
      > to support that project and help make it happen. Under
      > those circumstances, I would not want to also run a
      > separate "noontime singing", because I don't think Gulf
      > Wars is large enough to support both efforts; the casual
      > singing would draw people away from the more formal
      > choir.

      Time marches on; if you are considering the possibility of coordinating or directing a KWC performance at Gulf Wars, may this message spur you to commit to that project. Again, I would be happy to assist in any way as you would have me.

      If no-one is interested, I would then move ahead with my plans to repeat "noontime singing".

      --In joy and service,
      Christian d'Hiver, OL
      music guy, Calontir