What music is everyone working on?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2010
      Greetings to the Known World Choir members!

      With the holidays approaching, I imagine some of you are ramping up your SCA, community and church choirs to perform in the next few months.

      What is everyone singing?

      The Debatable Choir will be performing at local and Kingdom 12th Night celebrations in January. We decided this year to do a mix of holiday pieces and drinking songs. So far our list includes:

      O Magnum Mysterium (Vittoria)
      Personent Hodie
      Audite Nova (di Lasso)
      Tourdion - Quand Je Bois du Vin Clairet (Attaignant)
      La Terre Les Eaux Va Buvant (Costeley, from 2 years ago's Pennsic Choir repertoire)

      We'll probably add another piece or two before January rolls around.

      I'm interested to know what you're all singing!