Recent Debatable Choir concert video

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2010
      Hi folks,

      My baronial chorus, the Debatable Choir, performed this past Saturday at an annual event based on the Battle of Agincourt. We normally sing 2 or 3 pieces at this event, but the autocrat came to me right before Pennsic and asked if we could do a full concert. So... we had to pull together 7 or 8 pieces in about 2 months, and try to keep them all around or prior to the time period of the Battle of Agincourt (1415). We mostly did so, though I couldn't resist throwing in a couple of Josquin pieces even though he's about 50 years later.

      Anyway, I thought some of you might like to see the concert. A choir member videotaped it and just posted it to YouTube in two parts:

      Please ignore my lousy drumming, not to mention the occasional interruptions by a baby and a barking dog. :-)

      Arianna of Wynthrope

      P.S. A couple of basses were off camera on the left edge of the screen, and we're also missing half a soprano on the right. After processing in, we ended up a little less compact than our videographer thought we would be.