Recording of Matona Mia

  • EA Crux
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2010
      A friend of mine recorded the concert. There is, unfortunately, a slight gap
      in it because he had to move positions due to another member of the
      audience,
      but he did get Matona and the sub-titles, etc. I personally have NO clue as
      to how to post them, but if anyone's interested, I can ask him to put it
      onto YouTube and advise on the address when done so.
      Lyanna
      [The shortest soprano :) ]

      1a. Matona Mia Cara, CD and video
      Posted by: "Dave Rubin" dsrubin2004@... dsrubin2004
      Date: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:22 am ((PDT))

      AND, we recorded "Matona" pretty straight for the CD, so adding the
      subtitles to the liner notes might be confusing to listeners who weren't at
      the concert.
      On the other hand, I DID video record the concert, and it came out not too
      bad. I will send a YouTube link to Eliane and see if she can add the text as
      graphics (you can't read the cards on the video unfortunately). Then we can
      pass around the YouTube link to anyone interested...
      Robyn