Re: [KWChoir] Matona Mia Cara, CD and video

  • Jennifer Friedman
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2010
      Hi Robyn!

      Glad you recorded the concert! I don't have a way to add text to a video, but I can certainly notate the time that each text should come in, and someone else can add it. Anyone want to be the "third step" in this and add text to the video?

      Jennifer

      Eliane Halevy, OL

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 12, 2010
        I can do it since I have the original video files (they are awfully large to send around). Then I can upload it to YouTube...

        Robyn

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Friedman <jennifer-friedman@...> wrote:

        > Hi Robyn!
        >
        > Glad you recorded the concert! I don't have a way to add text to a video, but I
        > can certainly notate the time that each text should come in, and someone else
        > can add it. Anyone want to be the "third step" in this and add text to the
        > video?
        >
        > Jennifer
        >  Eliane Halevy, OL
        > Barony of Jararvellir, Kingdom of Northshield
        > Jennifer Friedman, 4630 Mineral Point Rd., Madison, WI 53705
        > (608) 238-7627, jennifer-friedman@..., www.gflower.org

      • Diane K. Hauer
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 12, 2010

           I would be happy if someone just posted the phrases to this list. I dont care about timing or what have you.
          I wasnt able to read them at pennsic. (back row, not able to read and sing different things at the same time, etc...)

          Svan

          Never take away anyone's hope. That may be all they have.

          If I can stop one heart from breaking
          I will not live in vain,
          If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain,
          or help one fainting robin unto his nest again
          I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson)

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 12, 2010
            Working on it! The cards aren't mine, so I have been in touch with the person who has them, who has agreed to transcribe them for me, but I gave him until the end of the week. Patience.

            Thanks,

            Jennifer

            Eliane Halevy, OL

            AND, we recorded "Matona" pretty straight for the CD, so adding the subtitles to the liner notes might be confusing to listeners who weren't at the concert.

            On the other hand, I DID video record the concert, and it came out not too bad. I will send a YouTube link to Eliane and see if she can add the text as graphics (you can't read the cards on the video unfortunately). Then we can pass around the YouTube link to anyone interested...

            Robyn

          • Jazzerat Jazzerat
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 12, 2010
              ooh ooh, please please!  I'd LOVE the Youtube link!  Pretty please? :)

              Dizzy