Re: [KWChoir] RE: CD for KWC at Pennsic 39

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2010
      So do I.
      THL Isabelle de Foix

      --- On Sun, 10/10/10, Margrett Norwoode <mistressmargrett@...> wrote:

      From: Margrett Norwoode <mistressmargrett@...>
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] RE: CD for KWC at Pennsic 39
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 3:00 PM

      I definitely vote for including the flash card text!

      Margrett

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2010
        Mistress Ygraine, I can get the text of the subtitle cards for you, but rather than listing it in the CD insert, wouldn't it be funnier to put subtitles on the actual videorecording? That way they can appear as the words are said. If I were sent the video clip of "Matona", I could easily notate the time of each phrase's insertion so you could put them in at that point in the video. Thoughts?

        (I'm posting this to the whole group so you are aware that the woman with the subtitle cards is reading the list and is on the task.)

        Eliane

        Eliane Halevy, OL

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 11, 2010
          I don't think Li and Ygraine have video. Li only recorded audio at the dress rehearsal.

          Or did someone videotape the actual concert and send it to Li and Ygraine to include in the CD?

          Arianna

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 11, 2010
            Oh--whoops! I believe you're right. My mistake in mis-remembering. I will get the contents of the cards, all the same, and post them to the list.

            Eliane

            Eliane Halevy, OL