RE: CD for KWC at Pennsic 39

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 9, 2010
      Known World Choir
      Hi all -

      Master Li has almost finished preparing the recording, which we will then run by Master Robyn for approval. My hope is that we will have a finished product ready around the end of this month or early November.

      One of my questions for Master Robyn was about including the "flash card" text in the CD insert. Most of the text is in the research paper at the site where the music & mp3s were provided, but there were some additional cards. Is there general acclaim for including the flash card texts? If so, can someone provide me with the complete texts?

      Warm wishes,
      Ygraine
      CFO, Designer, Production Manager & Shipping Clerk for Bard Wire Productions.  8-)
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2010
        Flashcards would be very helpful to me!

        Reagards,

        Annika Torsdatter

        --
        Mary Heil
        bumerry@...

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2010
          I definitely vote for including the flash card text!

          Margrett

          Has anyone heard a publication date for the Choir Concert CD? I am starting to think of things for my Chritmas giving list and several people have been hinting that the concert was so great, they want a copy of the CD when available. Preferably with flash cards.
          Thanks.
          Svea the Short-sighted

        • Steven Mansfield

            Has anyone heard a publication date for the Choir Concert CD? I am starting to think of things for my Chritmas giving list and several people have been hinting that the concert was so great, they want a copy of the CD when available. Preferably with flash cards.
            Thanks.
            Svea the Short-sighted

            --
            Steve Mansfield
            425-829-8729 (Cell)

          • Patricia Hefner
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 10, 2010
              So do I.
              THL Isabelle de Foix

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 10, 2010
                Mistress Ygraine, I can get the text of the subtitle cards for you, but rather than listing it in the CD insert, wouldn't it be funnier to put subtitles on the actual videorecording? That way they can appear as the words are said. If I were sent the video clip of "Matona", I could easily notate the time of each phrase's insertion so you could put them in at that point in the video. Thoughts?

                (I'm posting this to the whole group so you are aware that the woman with the subtitle cards is reading the list and is on the task.)

                Eliane

                Eliane Halevy, OL

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 11, 2010
                  I don't think Li and Ygraine have video. Li only recorded audio at the dress rehearsal.

                  Or did someone videotape the actual concert and send it to Li and Ygraine to include in the CD?

                  Arianna

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 11, 2010
                    Oh--whoops! I believe you're right. My mistake in mis-remembering. I will get the contents of the cards, all the same, and post them to the list.

                    Eliane

                    Eliane Halevy, OL