KWC Pennsic CD

  • ladysvea
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
      Greetings to the list.
      Has anyone heard a publication date for the Choir Concert CD? I am starting to think of things for my Chritmas giving list and several people have been hinting that the concert was so great, they want a copy of the CD when available. Preferably with flash cards.
      Thanks.
      Svea the Short-sighted
    • Patricia Hefner
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010