Re: [KWChoir] Introduction

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 3, 2010
      Welcome to the Known World Choir email list, Isabelle!

      We're pretty quiet except around big wars with choir activity, but feel free to contact the list if you have any questions.

      Arianna

      --- On Sat, 10/2/10, Patricia Hefner <hefnerpatriciahefnerpatricia@...> wrote:

      My name is Patricia, known in the SCA as Isabelle de Foix. I am interested in all sorts of medieval music especially troubadour music.
      THL Isabelle de Foix

    • Patricia Hefner
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 3, 2010
        I'm interested in troubadour books.