Introduction

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2010
      My name is Patricia, known in the SCA as Isabelle de Foix. I am interested in all sorts of medieval music especially troubadour music.
      THL Isabelle de Foix

      blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 3, 2010
        Welcome to the Known World Choir email list, Isabelle!

        We're pretty quiet except around big wars with choir activity, but feel free to contact the list if you have any questions.

        Arianna

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 3, 2010
          I'm interested in troubadour books.