Russian+resources

  • Michael Kalinowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2010

      That would be our choir director. His name is Mark Bailey and can be contacted through our choirs website. I'm almost positive he would be glad to help both from the Russian music and Baroque styles. He leads the Yale Russian Men's Chorus, and our group The New Haven Oratorio Choir and Orchestra.  The link is WWW.newhavenoratorio.org.

      Very much looking forward to singing with everyone next year. You guys made my first Pennsic absolutely wonderful!

      Michael Kalinowski