Pavilion

  • Michelle Faid
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      I saw in passing that I believe the performing arts pavilion is up. I may be utterly wrong, but I saw it as I drove in.

      Tegwen

      "Don't go by night, they said. But she did. Don't stray
      from the road, they said. But she did. Don't follow the
      fire, don't listen to it's music, they said. But she did.
      They meant well, she knew, but they didn't understand."