Il est bel et bon Pronunication guide

  • dsrubin2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Good gentles,

      I posted the pronunciation guide for "Il est bel et bon" to

      sites.google.com/site/kwchoir2010/pronunciation-guides

      Thanks to everyone who helped, but be aware there were something like 11 French dialects at the time so NO-ONE agrees on how some of these words should really be pronounced :-)

      Nonetheless, let's run with this in the name of unity. I'll bring a handful of copies since it is so late and many folks are already off to war.

      See you all soon!

      Robyn