Re: [KWChoir] CD of last year's music

  • Michelle Faid
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23 11:58 AM
      I have at least two people in my camp who would like them, and if they flake out, I'll buy them myself for my own purposes. Thank you so much for doing that!

      Tegwen

      "Don't go by night, they said. But she did. Don't stray
      from the road, they said. But she did. Don't follow the
      fire, don't listen to it's music, they said. But she did.
      They meant well, she knew, but they didn't understand."

      On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Susan Kell <susan@...> wrote:

      Greetings!

      If anyone would like a CD of last year's Pennsic KWC performance, they are
      $4 each hand-delivered at this year's dress rehearsal or concert (so no
      shipping charges.)

      Please let me know asap. I would have just enough time to produce a few
      before I head out to land grab on Friday.

      Warm wishes,
      Ygraine

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Susan Kell
      Owner & Designer
      Kellswood Design & Krafts
      www.kellswood.com

    • misbrisby
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 24 8:03 AM
        Put me down for one. Thank you

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 24 10:47 AM
          Hello,

           My name is Erica Herman and I was enrolled last year in the choir.  However, none of my family or myself is able to make it up to Pennsic this year and I really want a copy of the music.  Is there any way to make this possible, by shipping it to an address?  Please let me know soon.  I could put in a few extra dollars for shipping.

          Thank you,

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 24 1:32 PM
            yes, I would love one of these please.

            Put me down for one. Thank you

            --
            Diane Pepin CLD
            www.mothers-helper.ca Doula Services, Birth Tubs, Baby Carriers, Healing Cream

            Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.
            —2 Thessalonians 3:16
          • Mary Heil
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 25 11:34 AM
              I would love a cd but can't make it to Pennsic this year - could I send
              you $8 to mail it to me, or have a friend pick it up?

              Mary

              --
              Mary Heil
              bumerry@...