Re: [KWChoir] "Matona mia cara" MP3s are posted

  • Sharon Neeman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2010
      On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 8:48 PM, dsrubin2004 <dsrubin2004@...> wrote:

      "Matona mia cara" MP3s are posted at: sites.google.com/site/kwchoir2010/ under "Learning tracks"

      One more to go!

      Also, I'm working on translations and getting section leads in place.

      Current registration count is:

      S = 15
      A = 13
      T = 9
      B = 5

      Also, since I have everyone in a database, would you all want a roster or email list of your fellow singers? If you DON'T want your info on a list, let me know.

      No problem about being on a roster. Sharon Neeman, tenor (yes, really), very new to SCA, Drachenwaldian (Israeli), not sure of my persona yet, first time at Pennsic (though alas, only for a couple of days this year) and looking forward to it!

      Anything I'm missing?

      Maybe.

      The choir sings "Mi ti portar becazza", whereas the words are "Mi ti portar becazze". And "becazza" (singular) anyway doesn't agree with "grasse" (plural) -- though the German dolt singing the story might have made that mistake too ;-)

      But do you want "becazza" or "becazze"?

      Sharon

      --
      "I am only one; but still I am one.
      I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.