translations are posted

  • dsrubin2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2010
      Translations are posted for those of you who like to know what you're singing about :-) Look at: sites.google.com/site/kwchoir2010 under 'miscellaneous'

      Also, Tegwen is working on some pronunciation guides. Stay tuned (no pun intended)...

      Robyn
    • Janet Ryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2010
        Great!  I really hate trying to learn striings of (to me) meaningless syllables!

        I'd been trying to figure out the French one, and it looks like I had it more or less right.  But I have a theory, which I still think likely, that despite the absence of pronoun and verb specifying "he says," that when the chickens cry 'Co co co ..." (hens cackling) HE says to THEM, "hey little cock-ettes, what's all this?!"

        Alison